I got a wonderful surprise this week when I learned that I'd been awarded the "One Lovely Blog Award" by my blogging friend, Diana. If you haven't visited Diana before at These Days of Mine, please do so today! There you will find great writing and beautiful photos and get to meet her sweet kitty, Sundae. Thank you so much, Diana, for this award and for your visits and comments here at TFD!!
Now I'm to tell 7 things about myself that you don't already know:
1. I'm very nearsighted.
2. My house burned down when I was 9 years old.
3. The thought of public speaking scares me.
4. I've worked in a flower shop.
5. I owned a craft shop several years ago where I rented booths and sold my own crafts, mainly dried and silk florals.
6. My last 3 cars have been the same make and color.
7. I think I'm probably boring...see number 6 above!
Wow! I've had a long list of things I told about myself in a previous post, so I really was thinking hard for this list! Another thing I'm supposed to do in accepting this award besides listing the 7 things you don't know about me, is to nominate 15 other bloggers for this award. I will have to bend the rules a little on this one. All of the many blogs I read are lovely and there just isn't any way I can narrow it down to a few. So please, any of you who are my blogging friends would like this award, feel free to snag it for yourself! And may I say to each of you that I appreciate all the hard work you put into writing your blog and I love to see all of the beautiful photos you've taken and shown on your blog!! Also, thanks to each of you who stop by this blog and leave a comment. You're appreciated more than you know! Have a wonderful weekend!!
Until next time...