I understand that I'm to list 7 things about me that you may not know. So without further ado, here are my 7 things that you probably don't know:
1. I am scared of heights. Hot air ballooning? No way.
2. I have stood ThisClose to Joe Montana, the great quarterback for the 49ers and, briefly, the KC Chiefs.
3. I don't like to watch scary movies. I tend to think about them too much when the lights are off.
4. I used to be afraid of the dark when I was a child and could only sleep with the light on. Number 3 above was part of the reason why.
5. I have motion sickness and can't ride on boats anymore.
6. I was kissed by my school bus driver. Okay, okay...I was a senior in high school and he was a college student.
7. My children even find out things about me they didn't know before by reading my blog!
Next, I'm to pass along this award to some other bloggers. Not knowing how they might feel about being in the spotlight, I will, with a bit of fear and trepidation, nominate the following for this award:
Aunt C's Place - I've been visiting Carolyn's blog for a while now. She has great photos and wonderful posts that I love to read.
Leah @ South Breeze Farm - Leah has a great blog and I've always enjoyed reading her posts.
Barb's Blog - Barb has been a blogging friend since the beginning. Her blog is warm and friendly and I always look forward to reading new posts.
I hope you will take time to check out these terrific blogs if you haven't already been visiting. You will be glad you did!
Until next time...