1. Note to self: Next year don't put marigolds in same pot with petunias. You should know by now that they will get humongus and take over the pot! How many years must it take before I remember this? This is the before...haven't taken an "after" shot.
2. I'm getting my hair cut today, I'm so excited! Not as excited as I was about the cooler temps, but close! I've been needing it, just hate taking the time to do it.
3. They asked me to work some extra hours this week where I work part-time, don't they understand what part-time means? If I wanted to work full time, I would have kept the full time job!! I didn't make any promises I might not keep.
4. My son will be home this weekend. He's in a golf tournament with an old college friend. What shall I cook? Seems like I fix the same old thing. I need new ideas!!
5. My kitten, Stormy, is laying in front of the monitor with her back to me. She looks like she could fall off. I've put her on a diet. She wants to eat all the time and is putting on weight. Sounds like someone else I know...:)
6. Tonight, on my supper break I ran to the grocery store. I bought lettuce, spinach, cucumbers (mine are done in the garden), a green pepper (because I don't think we have any big enough, but we do have cherry tomatoes) and low calorie dressing. I didn't buy the little sack of chocolate covered pretzels that I was drooling over in the checkout line. They sure looked good...:(
7. I lied...I did buy a small bag of white chocolate covered pretzels and hid them!!
8. Last, but not least...have you been sent this photo by email yet, or maybe have seen the bumper sticker? I cropped out the name of the pastor and church. It is a message I hope my children, who read my blog, will take to heart. And anyone else who may read this who text and drive. Please think of those of us who love you before you do these dangerous things! Talking or texting...either one is dangerous.
Until next time...