My randoms for this week:
1. We're setting our clocks forward this weekend. Why can't they just leave it one way or the other?
2. I'm really excited about finding out where a Bald Eagle's nest is, thanks goes to BG for showing me. It's a bit of a distance from the road, but I'm hoping to get a photo soon.
3. I envy people who can make up their minds what they want quickly. I'm still pondering what color to paint a wall shelf. Sheesh, you'd think I was going to paint something really important!
4. It's supposed to be near 60 degrees today. Yesterday was nice enough that I had to roll my window down a bit in the car for some cool air after the inside had heated up from sitting in the sun.
5. I want to get some photos enlarged and put in frames. Care to share where you get your photos enlarged? I've had a few done at Wal.Mart, but I'd like to try somewhere else.
Linking to Nancy's A Rural Journal.
Until next time...