1. Callie has turned into a real lap kitty. She's happiest when she is on my lap and gets really huffy if I won't let her stay. Stormy likes to be on my lap quite often, too, and it is fun to see her face when she jumps up on the arm of the recliner only to discover Callie has gotten there first.
2. As you can imagine, it's a little hard to hold a laptop and work when you have a furbaby in the way. Speaking of laptops, mine is being contrary. I could get it booted up yesterday, but I couldn't click on anything. I'll be taking it in for a checkup today.
3. I still have what I call my foster furbabies. I keep hoping someone will want them and I won't have to take them somewhere. It's hard to think of them sitting in a little kennel waiting for someone to adopt them.
4. Double your pleasure, double your fun....name that commercial! My hope is that they will get to stay together. Sox and TJ are pretty much inseparable and what I call Double Trouble. They are into everything! I have to put them downstairs numerous times a day and just shut the door. They can't get into quite as much trouble down there and they like to sit in the deep window sill and look outside.
5. I don't normally use slipcovers because I've never found one that looked good or fit nicely until now. I'd begun to notice a few scratch marks on my relatively new sofa. Can't have that. So, I took a chance after looking at several and ordered this one from SureFit. The only thing that I could complain about is that the color isn't quite the cream color that they show online, but it will still do nicely with the other colors in this room.
Linking to Random 5 Friday at Nancy's A Rural Journal.
Until next time...