1. We've had some very nice days although there's very little green to be found yet, but I know it's on the way! I'm still on a wee little blog break as in cutting back on posting and commenting in order to get some much needed things done.
2. I bought a new pair of Clark's shoes, or clogs I guess they are called, the other day at Marshall's. They were brown, I thought, but when I got them home and looked at them more closely, I realized they were burgandy. Darn. I don't need burgandy shoes! Anyway, I took them back and did a little browsing and found a nice leather purse for 14.99 (original price - $169) that I liked and then in housewares I found a large Lodge iron skillet for 14.99. After exchanging these for the shoes, I still had $5.00. Score!
3. Some have asked about Sox, the kitten in my last post. Sox is what I call our foster kitty. We are still trying to find a home for him and his brother, TJ. They both are adorable kittens and as much as I love cats, I can't keep them all. I'm hoping a family with children will take them together. Sox and TJ are brothers and best buds.
4. Speaking of cats...don't you just love it when you are trying to write a blog post and a kitty jumps up into the middle of your computer and your post accidentally gets published almost before you get started? It's happened to me more than once.
5. Well, I wasn't going to mention it because when you get to be my age, it's just another day. But, someone has a birthday today. I'm actually really thankful to have reached this age and I have to say that most days I don't feel this old. Sweet BG told me that I don't
Linking to the Random Five Friday party at Nancy's A Rural Journal.
Happy Friday to you and thanks for stopping by!
Until next time...