Sunday, January 3, 2010

Another year goes by

We took down the Christmas trees and decorations today.  It is always a little sad to put it away for another year.  Seems like it just doesn't last long enough.  Do you feel that way?  Well, this past year has literally flown by too.  My dad was right when he said that the older you get the faster time goes.  Or so it seems.

I don't make New Year's resolutions because I never keep them.  But I am resolved to do a few things this year that I put off last year.  Like get off my lazy duff and start exercising more, throwing away stuff that I don't need, try out more of those recipes that I like to collect...and the list goes on.  And the biggie is getting more organized.  I used to be fairly organized, but lately not so much.  Really, I think I've gotten just plain lazy!  Well, this year things are gonna change!!  What changes are you looking to make this year?

I just have to share the following photo with you.  We've already decided this will be our next Christmas card. Look closely and you will see that our kitten, Stormy, is peeking between the branches of the tree.  She thought that we put it up just for her enjoyment!


We had a great Christmas with our children and other family dropping by for a visit. The Christmas parties were fun, the food was yummy.  Hope your holidays were wonderful, too, and that everyone has a happy, healthy New Year!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment