Monday, December 14, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


The tree is decorated and the Christmas decor is in place and except for a few additions of cedar swags and such in front of the house, I am done with the decorating.  I've only one or two more little things to pick up and I'll be finished with the shopping, too.  Of course there's the wrapping to do and I haven't gotten the cards ready to mail yet.

Here's a peek at a few of my Christmas touches...the above pic is of my centerpiece on the kitchen table.


I have a collection of snowmen and Santas...I love these.
I wish the quality of the pic was better.  Have asked Santa for a new camera!
  

As you know, I'm new to blogging and I can't seem to find my photos that have been cropped for showing.  Maybe when I figure out what I did with them, I'll post a few more...at least one of the tree.  That is if the tree is still standing.  Little Stormy, the kitten, is really fascinated by all the new things to "play" with, especially the ornaments on the tree.  We have to watch her very carefully.  She's been put in "time out" downstairs several times already, and we'll have to forego decorating and putting up the tree down there this year.

Time for me to get busy.  There's so much to do and so little time.  Hope you are ready or almost ready for Christmas too. 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment