Friday, December 4, 2009

Pics from Branson

Thought I'd share a few photos.  I didn't take very many, just wanted to enjoy the Thanksgiving vacation without a camera in my hand.  Here's a few at the condo:

The living area:


The kitchen:


And the deck:

 

The view from the deck:


 And a little Christmas decor:


And a few pix of the beautiful Silver Dollar City:


Remember to click on photos to enlarge

 

Now that I've been to SDC and saw all the wonderful Christmas lights you'd think I would be ready to decorate my own home, right?  Not really.  I just took down the fall stuff today and hopefully will be ready to start by the weekend.  Have you got your home all decked out in all its Christmas finery, yet?  These next few weeks will literally fly by.  I better get busy now!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment