Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Need to vent

I need to get this off my chest  Why do people at work feel the need to talk, hum, or whistle?  And
how about those lazy souls who can't pick their feet up off the floor when they walk...they just shuffle along.  Maybe it's the noise they know they're making that makes them do it...or maybe they're just lazy.  Argh!!!  Most of the time, I just put on my earphones and try to tune them out.  But it really bugged me tonight.  Glad I'm only working 3 days a week!  And that's all I have to report today....over and out!

Until next time... 

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I came to visit you too, and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I can tell you have good taste, I loved this blog background as well. I totally agree with you - sometimes people at work become very complacent and just don't feel the need to be polite or think of others. My feeling is that they just get too comfortable at work, it sure can drive you crazy! You are lucky that you can wear earphones. You will do great at blogging - I have found it's really a place that I can journal about things that are important to me or that I feel compassionate about. Good luck and I plan on visiting often.

    Blessings, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to tell you, I'm also a middle child - sounds like we have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my husband is a whistler and my step son is a feet dragger. I know what you are talking about!

    ReplyDelete