1. I love all flowers of all colors, but yellow flowers just might be my favorite color. They are just so cheerful, you can't help but smile!
2. We got over 4 inches of needed rain night before last. That made me smile, too. The clouds moved out yesterday and we were left with pretty blue skies for the afternoon.
3. Today is cloudy and cooler but still very humid. I decided to take a walk on the trail at one of our smaller lakes after my doctor's visit yesterday. It was just a routine checkup, but after discussing my tiredness the good doctor, after reminding me that at 60 something I shouldn't expect to feel like 40 something, suggested that I needed to start moving more. So, I hit the trail today and I had my little camera in my pocket.
4. We did not get one peach off our tree this year. We were watching them and waiting for them to ripen. One day I went out to look and not one was to be found. I think I know who to blame for the disappearing fruit. I zoomed in on the culprit while she was walking to the pond for a drink the other day. Is she sticking her tongue out at me??? Maybe she's just licking her chops after polishing off the peaches!
5. Do you ever wish that school started after Labor Day like it used to many years ago? I don't have kids in school, but it seems to me that the start of school signals the end of summer and even though I'm looking forward to our September vacation, I'm not ready for summer to end! What say you?
I'm late with my post today, but I am joining Tanya's Willy Nilly Friday 5.
Happy Friday to you!