Saturday, October 13, 2012

It's raining...

Photo of soggy leaves taken in the rain today.
 
It's raining, it's pouring,
the old man is snoring...

I've been doing the happy dance.  Not because I'm over the virus, I'm not.  I am better, which is good news.  But the best news I want to share is that my happy dancing is a result of the rain we've been getting since this afternoon and it's still coming down even as I write this at 10:30 pm.  Yes, the old man hubby is snoring.  It's great sleeping weather.  But, I just have to stay awake awhile and listen to the...rarely heard this year...sounds of thunder and rain.

I hope Deanna, Pix and all of my Missouri friends are getting rain, too.  And, of course, whoever else needs it!

Until next time...

Comments closed.  know this is a busy weekend for many.  
Just wanted to pop in and share the good news.