I saw this meme over at Vee's yesterday and thought it might be fun to do. Join in the fun, too! Just copy and paste the questions and put in your own answers...easy!
2. Turkey or Ham?
Turkey. And ham if there will be several for dinner.
3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree?
We have a slimline fake that doesn't take up so much space in the living room. We have a tree downstairs, and it is usually fake, and several small ones scattered around the house. I use fresh greenery for a centerpiece that I cut from our trees and to decorate with outside.
4. Decorations on the outside of your house?
Cedar cuttings from our own woods shaped into swags for the lights and also to put in pots with red berries or bows. Usually lights, but not yet this year...we may skip them.
5. Snowball fights or sleddin’?
6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping?
On a rare occasion.
7. Favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies
We usually watch Christmas Vacation every year for the laughs.
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music?
It's never too early, I love Christmas music!
10. Stockings before or after presents?
We don't do stockings anymore.
11. Go to someone else’s house or they come to you?
My house. In years past, when there was more family, we went to several houses.
12. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when?
Usually, no specific time.
13. What do you do after presents and dinner?
We play games and eat the dessert we were too full to have at dinner.
14. What is your favorite holiday smell?
Fresh cut cedar and the smells of baking.
15. Ice skating or walking around the mall?
Ice skating was something I did as a youngin' and would love to be able to do again if I still had those young ankles.
16. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day?
It is a tradition at my house to have pizza then open gifts on Christmas Eve with just my immediate family, then the big dinner on Christmas Day with whoever can come to join us.
17. Favorite Christmas memory?
Probably the year we made a large Barbie Doll house for our daughter and it turned out so well and she was just so surprised! Her first words were "Oh, I'm so happy!" My son got a Dallas Cowboy uniform and didn't want to ever take it off.
18. Favorite Part about winter?
When I know all my traveling family is safe at home or in a hotel when the highways are icy or snow-covered.
19. Ever been kissed under mistletoe?
Have a good Wednesday everyone!
Until next time...