~snow-covered and frozen creek by my parent's old farm~
1. We don't have snow yet, but they are calling for the white stuff to hit this weekend. Snow and possibly ice, too. Winter, go away.
2. I went back to the antique/flea market and got the shelf I mentioned in my last post. I was wrong about the price, it was only 13 dollars instead of the 16 I thought I remembered. I love a bargain and if I totally mess it up trying to paint it or get tired of it one day, it won't be a big deal to part with it.
3. The kittens have all been banished to the family room downstairs and I shut the door so they couldn't get back up here with me. Yes, I know...mean momma. I've decided that I needed sleep worse than they need to be with me. If it isn't Sissy biting my toes, it's usually Stormy patting my face much too early in the morning. It is about my bedtime Thursday night as I write this.
4. I'm surprised the kittens want to be around me because when I touch them, I get a little shock. We have really had the static electricity this winter. Have you had any problems this year with it?
5. I was beginning to worry about our Red-Headed Woodpecker because I hadn't seen much of him this winter. He finally showed up on one of our sunny days and I've seen him several times at the feeders since. I'll post more photos of him another time.
Linking to Nancy's Random Five Friday at A Rural Journal.
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time...