Wednesday, May 5, 2010

No time

No time, no time....

That song by the Guess Who, popular in the 60's, kept running through my mind last night!  Don't ask me where it came from...couldn't tell ya!  And guess what?  The old tune is still spinning this morning!  Hmmm.  Wonder what it all means?  If anything. 

Do you feel like you have enough time to get everything done you want to do or do you feel as I do sometimes that there is never enough time?  For me, it's probably because I'm slower than I used to be.  Oh, I can type really fast, I can read really fast...but just about everything else has slowed down considerably. 

Like right now I need to be getting ready for work.  I want to stop by one of my favorite little shops before I go.  They are only open a few hours Wednesday through Saturday.   I don't know if they allow photos of the shop inside.  If I have time, I'll try to get some.  Eek...there's that word...time...again.   Hope you have a splendid day!!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Boy, do I know how you feel! I love that song, I am a music junkie, so I looked it up and listened to it - it was right on! I does seem that the older we get the longer it takes to do things, simple things that I used to do without even thinking about them. But, look at it this way . . . reading quickly and writing or typing quickly is a good thing too, you have your sight and arthritis hasn't taken over yet!!

    Hope you find something wonderful in those shops :O)

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb, thanks for stopping by. That is a good song, isn't it? I love music, so I've usually got some tune running through my head. Thanks for the reminder that I do still have my sight and can type! I do have a lot to be thankful for!

    Take care,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete