Sunday, March 21, 2010

What a difference a day makes

24 little hours....ok, I'll quit now.  That was a good song.  Unlike today's weather here in mid-Missouri.  Not good.  We had beautiful weather Friday...around 70 degrees.  Today (Saturday, as I write this) is snowy and getting colder by the hour. 

We ventured out today and got our taxes done...well, almost done.   We need to get information on one more thing and call it in and then they can finish.  Also got my hair cut and frosted.  Hub got his haircut too, and then it was time for a bit of shopping.  I stopped in at a flea market and found some neat things that I could easily live without, but would like to have and think I'll go back and get them.  If they are still there, I'll just tell myself that it was meant to be!  

If the weather isn't too crazy tomorrow, I plan to make a trip to Columbia after lunch.  There's a shop that's having a sale this weekend only and I want to take advantage of that.  


Hope you are having a good weekend with better weather than here.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment