It's Friday!! Once again I'm participating in Nancy's Random 5 Friday.
1. We are needing rain. We're almost through the first week of September and we're hoping to see some cooler temperatures soon, too. I think the weather and pollen is playing havoc with my sinuses. I've had a yucky headache for a few days.
2. I went to our nearest city yesterday and stopped by the resale shop. I found 3 books that I didn't need, but bought anyway. We have inherited a large bookcase that needs some sprucing up and I hope to get started on that project soon.
3. Speaking of books, last night I finished the book I was sent to review. Now, I've got to try to do the review justice. It was a good read, but also one that left me thinking. I'll tell all about it soon.
4. I walked into a little antique/vintage shop the other day and it had a such a wonderful scent. The owner told me that she was burning candles from W-Mart called Pumpkin Spice. I picked up a couple of them, they were only 5 dollars for the large size. Umm, they smell so nice!
5. My decluttering project has never really gotten off the ground yet. It's a daunting task. I can't believe I've accumulated so much
Happy Friday to you and have a wonderful weekend!
Until next time...