1. I'm so ready for a little weekend trip to Branson. Not this weekend, but soon I hope!
2. Since I have a birthday this weekend, I'm going to share 4 more things that you may or may not know about me to add to the 65 things I listed here in 2011.
66. I'm an introvert and prefer quiet, but I can be quite
talkative when I want to.
67. If you called me a night owl, you would be correct.
68. I don't feel (or act, some would say...haha) like I'm 68 and almost 69.
69. I've been to Paris and seen the Eiffel Tower.....in Las Vegas!
3. The news is so depressing that I am tempted to not read it for a week or two. Actually I don't have to read it because BG is quite good at giving me an update when he gets home from work. Usually the first thing he says is "did you hear about...."!
4. I quite agree with my son when he said that we should be able to claim the government as a dependent on our tax returns.
5. The weather has been delightful. I've opened windows to let the fresh air in! And we have some green beginning in the yard. Yay!
Theresa's Good Fences
Tanya's Willy Nilly Friday 5
Nancy's Random Five Friday
Happy Thursday to you!