1. I admit I'm a night owl and stay up way too late most nights. If you see me commenting on your blog late at night, that's usually the best time for me to do so.
2. I haven't turned on the tv for a couple of weeks at least. Have I been missing anything? I think I read that Pioneer Woman's cooking show will have a new segment tomorrow, so I might try to watch it if I don't forget.
3. I stopped in at a Flea Market the other day and there was a new booth being set up. I have an oak front cabinet just like the one in this photo. I saw a couple of things I'd like to have. Isn't that white table next to the cabinet cute? I also like the old school desk.
4. BG is taking the day off work today. I'm not sure what he has in mind to do, we have so many projects to finish that I'm sure we'll find something to keep us busy. It's very cold outside this morning and we had a little bit of snow last night. I think the high today is supposed to be 10 degrees. Brrrr.
5. Remember our little kitten that was abandoned by his mother and we coaxed him inside and took care of him and found him a home? Some of you wondered why his mama would leave him. Well, I forgot to tell you that she left a note behind to explain. See below.
He is sweet, but so ornery and into everything. If you open the refrigerator door, he tries to crawl inside. In fact, he tries to get into everything! He also has very sharp little teeth. Ouch!! He'll be going to his new home this weekend and we really will miss him. We wish we could keep him, but we already have 4 in the house and that is more than I ever thought to have inside! I must say that the others sleep most of the day and aren't any trouble.
That's a wrap, as they say. Please drop in at Nancy's A Rural Journal to see what others have on their list. Better yet, join in the fun! Happy Friday and thanks for stopping by!
Until next time...